Isn't this month's challenge artwork fun? I love the playful abstraction of the park and trees. But what I couldn't help notice about this month's inspiration was how on trend it is with the Pantone color palette for fall.
Even through the colors may be Pantone's color picks for the season, they really stand the test of time!
If you haven't seen this month's jewelry challenge head over to the blog post to read all about it. You have until the end of the month to enter.
Here are some offerings from our Art Bead Scene contributor's shops that would fit perfectly in with this month's challenge.
1. First up is the copper pendant from Mary Harding. I like how the curves are mimic the painting.
2. Tesori Trovati's leaf pendant pulls the sharkskin and potter's clay shades from the painting and gives a not to the subject matter - just in more literal terms.
3. Birds and parks are constant companions so one in that pop of orange would be a great focal. Enamel bird from Gardanne.
4. The teal disks from Humblebeads picks up the green/blue hues in the painting and the branch them mirrors the curving branches in the inspiration piece.
5. More birds in a modern style from Swoondimples. I love the purple and think it's a perfect match.
6. As September starts to wave at us, mustard yellow is more and more appealing. This button from Creative Impressions in Clay can also be ordered a pendant.
7. Ceramic rounds Firefly Designs Studio in that lovely muted shape of pink would look great with any of the other pieces listed here.