Monday, November 2, 2015

October Monthly Recap

Sorry everyone! I was away in Michigan at Heather Powers 5th Annual Inspired by Nature retreat and was completely unplugged (especially when I realized as I was on the road for 6+ hours and forgot my laptop!). So today we have the recap of our monthly challenge.

I have been having some difficulty today with technology, and I believe that I may have missed a few here and there (make certain that you are linking your Pinterest post to the EXACT PICTURE that you upload, because I cannot always access Pinterest to save the photos and rely on those links!). If your photo was overlooked, please accept my sincerest apologies... it was not on purpose! If that happened, please put a link in the comments! But in order to make sure that this gets out today, I give you the October Slideshow. (As usual, click the link if you want to view it full screen and hear the haunting flute music I found to go with it!)



Art Bead Scene October 2015 by Slidely Photo Gallery

And if you have a blog post you would like to link up to, please do so here! It is fascinating to see the variations and the processes behind the scenes.


No comments: