Saturday, November 7, 2015

Etsy Picks

As soon as I turned to the job of Etsy picking this month, and stopped to take a proper look at this month's challenge painting -



I immediately thought of our own Mary Harding...


There are so many leaves in the painting and so many leaf beads on Etsy I thought I'd stick with that theme. I adore the soft, restrained colour on these discs.



Having said that, I also love the vibrant, vintage shades in these lampwork leaves.



Here's a selection of the other leafy beauties I found...















Bye for now, Claire

www.somethingtodowithyourhands.com
www.somethingtodo.etsy.com
www.somethingtodobeads.etsy.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow those are some great beads and I love leaves like crazy so I am looking forward to this challenge!

Heather Powers said...

Gorgeous picks! I love this month's inspiration.

Linda - Earthshine.co.uk said...

Some lovely picks Claire and thankyou for featuring my leaf headpins. I'm loving this challenge and working hard on a project or two x