Tuesday, November 17, 2015

5th Art Bead Scene Ornament Blog Hop

Jingle, jingle, merry and bright! Join in the 5th Art Bead Scene Ornament Blog Hop. We have had such a great time with our past events, I can't wait to see what you come up with this year.

How to play along:

1. Sign up to let me know you are planning to participate.





2. Create an ornament using handmade components or art beads. 


3. December 9th post your ornament on your blog.


4. On December 10th you'll link your blog post here with the InLinkz linking tool and join me for a Holiday blog party with a few giveaways and free tutorial! 

This is an inclusive creative challenge - we'd love to see Hanukkah, Kwanzaa or Winter Solstice themed decorations along with traditional Christmas ornaments. Have fun!

Pictured above are some ornaments that I created for previous hops.

Have questions? Feel free to leave them in the comment section.

1 comment:

Beti Horvath said...

Love this idea! I'm making polymer clay ornaments for my tree this year.