Saturday, July 12, 2014

Etsy Picks for the July Monthly Challenge Inspired by Edmund Dulac's The Little Mermaid

The Little Mermaid by Edmund Dulac

The Art Bead Scene July Challenge painting by Edmund Dulac is a delightful underwater dance of shapes and forms found in the sea.  I took the theme of the Little Mermaid and the lovely palette as my guide for searching out art beads for your inspiration.  Here is what I came up with.  Hopefully you will be called to create and share with us what you made.  For all the specifics for entering this month's challenge click HERE.

4 comments:

Claire Lockwood said...

Beautiful selection - thank you again for including my beads!

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous variety. Sea inspired pieces have such a beautiful organic look.

Anonymous said...

Lovely finds

Ema Kilroy said...

I love this painting! You've round up some beautiful pieces. Thanks for including my bead amongst all these beauties.