Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Perfect Pairings :: Ahowin + Happy Fallout + Magdalena Ruiz


 
 What I love about this deceptively simple design is that there is actually so much going on in this bracelet. My eye wants to roam over the landscape of this bauble like it does in the challenge painting. The strong color palette with the terra cotta bricks, the brilliant blue skies, the soft luminous clouds are all represented here. This takes me to another place and time!

Featured Designer :: Ahowin
 
Featured Bead Artist :: Happy FalloutMagdalena Ruiz

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Fab choice Erin - and I believe there's also some of our very own Claire in the form of a polymer house here too! A really stunning bracelet, I love how you can so clearly see the relationship between it and it's inspiration piece, and yet my mind would never have taken me here.

Carol Briody said...

Great choice! It's wonderful, all around!

baymoondesign said...

Lovely beads, colors, and design!

YeeLen Spirit Designs said...

Thank you so much Miss Erin, and thank you'all for your wonderful comments.
I was caught by this magnificent painting and i knew i had to do something.
Mille mercis!

Leah Curtis said...

Congrats, Solange! It's such a beautiful design and reflects the painting so well.