Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sail Away: Etsy Treasury Inspiration for August

 'Sail Away: August Art Bead Scene Challenge Inspiration' by TesoriTrovati

Sail the ocean blue with Winslow Homer's Fishing Boats, Key West as this month's inspiration painting for the Art Bead Scene challenge: www.artbeadscene.com.


life boat
$15.00

Designer handmade fabric cov...
$22.50

Key West Blue Agate Hammer f...
$28.50

Starfish Trio- handmade cera...
$18.00

Ocean Froth Chubby Disk ...
$22.00

Silver and Black Sailboat Be...
$3.00

Red Rainbow Jasper Marquise,...
$5.00

Twenty Handmade Silky or Fai...
$74.00

Vintage Blue & White Beads S...
$7.25

In the Wind Necklace, wavy, ...
$19.00

1 pc Vintage Style Compass P...
$6.99

lacy California blue polymer...
$16.50

Sea Foam and Mint Green Porc...
$16.00

Czech Glass Bead 4x7mm Lagun...
$2.95

Shell Beads, Polymer Clay Be...
$10.00

EMBLEM Wave Lampworked Boros...
$30.00

4 comments:

Kathleen Lange Klik said...

Gorgeous treasury...summer isn't over yet and these beauties are helping me stay in that frame of mind!

CinLynn Boutique said...

Guess I did something wrong when I entered. I have no idea what I'm doing! LOL

Dawn Doucette said...

Ooohhhhh, how peaceful! Love the inspiration! What a beautiful treasury to compliment it!
{Hugs!}

Sharyl said...

I've been admiring those sailboats from PennysLane for weeks! The only thing that stopped me from getting them was the decision to try to make something myself. I think those from PennysLane are so perfect for this month's theme! (Of course so are the other pieces--they are all wonderful-- I've just been staring at these the longest! They feel like old friends!)