Monday, June 7, 2010

Featured Designer of the Week: BeeTreeByMe

Each Monday the Art Bead Scene features the Designer of the Week. One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries. This week's featured designer is BeeTreeByMe!

ABS editor Tari Sasser had this to say about Ms. Bee's creation, "I love the colors and style of the dancing flowers. This piece is beautiful!"

If you want to read more about this piece and what she was thinking about when creating it you you can find more on her BeeTreeByMe blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

m.e. said...

Thank you!!!
I LOVE this painting
I cannot wait to see more creations
inspired by it!
m.e. :)

Cindy said...

What an absolutely stunning piece of art jewelry! I love the wire, and delicate pink flowers...and they way the leather cord trails off to the side. :-)

Alice said...

Last night when I couldn't sleep I thought about this challenge, and I kept coming back to the skirt that looked so much like a flower. So funny that Miss Bee had the same vision. This is a gorgeous piece!

Jeannie said...

Beautiful INDEED. Congratulations Ms. Bee.