Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pull Out the Beads!


You have two days left to enter our monthly challenge.  You could make something fun and funky to wear for Halloween that would do double duty for this month's theme!  Above is a piece I worked up based on the inspiration painting. The deadline is October 31st.


And speaking of challenges, I have a fun one on my blog this week.  It based on The Best of Stringing magazine's Fun with Focals article.  Check out the rules and see this week's assignments.  Play along to win $50 to Humblebeads.com.  Click here for a quick and easy drawing to win a subscription to Stringing Magazine!  Deadline for the challenge and drawing is November 6th.


1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

I have done #1 (need to find daylight to photograph!) and #2 (mostly finished). Working on ideas for #3 and...gah! There is #4!
I love the idea of this challenge. Gets me going and pushes me on. Can you just keep doing this for me? Thanks for the inspiration.

Enjoy the day!
Erin