Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Steamy Inspiration


Have you seen all the steam stones that Earthenwood Studio has in her Etsy shop? They are in small coordinating collections and ready to ship out!


Bronze Age of Steam Necklace from Earthenwood Studios, as seen on Vintaj's website. Vintaj brass components can be found at Bello Modo.

There is no shortage of inspiration on Vintaj's project gallery. You can find most of the components at Bello Modo's. The Vintaj galleries could keep you entertained and inspired for quite a while!

For those in the Washington area, you may want to check out Bello Modo at Bellevue Bead Festival this weekend.

Don't forget to enter your Steampunk or Victorian inspired creations to the Art Bead Scene's Monthly challenge!

4 comments:

Beth Hikes said...

These are really clever! Alas, I'm still stumped on what to make. I haven't wrapped my head around the concept yet.

Anonymous said...

very unique and beautiful. love it

Jewelry said...

Thanks for posting, definitely going to subscribe! See you on my reader. Please come visit my site beach coverup when you got time.

hobbies said...

Me and my friend were arguing about an issue similar to this! Now I know that I was right. lol! Thanks for the information you post. Please come visit my site Lobby Hobby Directory when you got time.